We are committed to provide the safest comfortable environment possible for all our clients. Therefore, we have updated our client’s check-in process for everyone’s safety during this time.
ALL clients (including children) are required to wear masks during visits in our salon. Please keep the mask on while talking to us when possible.
Confirmation Of Your Appointments
We will pre-screen all clients during our reminder calls before confirming all appointments by asking COVID19 related screening questions. If you miss our call, please make sure to call us back, so we can ask you the screening questions before confirming your appointment.
- Have you travelled to other states in AU or outside of AU for the past 14 days?
- Have you had contact with anyone (including family members) who is confirmed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days OR do you currently have those symptoms?
- Fever – a temperature greater than 100 F (38C)
- Dry coughs
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste and smell
- Any other respiratory or flu-like symptoms
Family Members Accompany With The client To The Appointment
During a client’s appointment, all visitors and family members will need to wait in their cars (necessary helpers and guardians of minors excluded). For parents who would like to bring multiple children in for appointments, please plan to have an extra adult/parent who can stay in the car with the child who is waiting for his or her appointment. We care about your children’s safety as well.
Upon Arrival To Your Appointment
Please Park your car and CALL our salon at 0410 607 022 – Please call our salon when you arrive in the parking lot. If we are not ready to see you, we will let you know. Please remain in the car we will come out to get you when we are ready.
If the phone line is busy, please text us at 0410 607 022 to let us know you are in the parking lot. If for some reason we don’t get back to you within five minutes, please call our salon again or come to the door.
Thank you much for your understanding. For your safety, we are limiting the number of patients in our office.
When We Are Ready To See You
- Please remain in your car. We will call you when we are ready. Please put on your mask and meet us at the entrance door. Please make sure to social distance from other people. We will check your temperature, ask you screening questions again, and take you in for your appointment.
- After entering the building, please use hand sanitizer.
During Your Appointment
- Please ask any questions with your mask on.
After Your Appointment
- Use hand sanitizer and leave mask on .Ask any questions with your mask on.
- Schedule your next appointment.
- Stop by the front desk for any help. e.g. ask schedule next appointments, or make the payment .
- Use hand sanitizer before leaving the office.
Clients Will Be Asked To Reschedule If:
They have new onset of the following symptoms: Fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
We Are Implementing This New Policy For The Safety Of All Our Family – Both Our Clients And Staff.